What are the ways to deodorize dinnerware?
1. Milk deodorization method: first clean with detergent. Then pour two soup keys of fresh milk into the dinnerware, cover and shake. Make every corner of the cup in contact with the milk. After about a minute, finally pour off the milk and clean the dinnerware.
2, orange peel to taste method: first clean with detergent. Then put the fresh orange peel in and close the lid. Let it sit for about 3 to 4 hours and rinse off.
3. Deodorize with waste tea leaves. There is a fishy smell in the dinnerware, first scrub with waste tea leaves. Then rinse with water to remove the fishy smell.
4. Soak in salt water for 30 minutes.
If none of the above methods can remove the odor of the dinnerware. And flushing into hot water is a strong irritating smell from the dinnerware. Consider not drinking water with this dinnerware. Maybe the plastic material of the dinnerware is not good, and drinking water with it may be harmful to health. It’s safer to give it up and replace it with dinnerware.
5. Washing and disinfecting solutions should be temporarily prepared and replaced at any time.
6. After the decontamination is completed, the effect of washing and disinfecting the dinnerware should be checked. If the hygiene requirements are not met, they should be washed and disinfected again.
7. The dishwasher should be inspected frequently to maintain its normal working condition.
Due to the development of my country’s catering industry, hotels and restaurants are generally communal tableware, which is unsanitary. So a variety of sterilized tableware appeared one after another. A group of companies taking sterilizers as an example are presented.