What are the types of plates on the market?
Plates refer to shallow-bottomed utensils for holding items (mostly food). Larger than a saucer and mostly round. Most of them are ceramic products, but there are also metal products on which you can put things. When serving dishes on a plate, it is more convenient to pick up the dishes, and the heat dissipation is also better.
In the West, it is one of the commonly used tableware. In addition to basins, Westerners use it to hold food. Therefore, plates are very important to Westerners. In the Qing Dynasty, it was introduced from the West and later became one of the main tools for serving dishes in my country. Later, plates were introduced to various countries one after another, basically covering six continents except Antarctica.
1. The plastic plate is mainly made of PP, PE and other materials;
2. Ceramic plates, mainly household ceramics;
3. Metal plate stainless steel, aluminum, tin, tinplate, etc.;
4. Wooden plates are mainly used for rice dishes.
1. For household use, small plates, candy plates, fruit plates, etc. are commonly used;
2. Service industry Plates can also be used as kitchen utensils, especially those metal and ceramic plates, fruit plates, etc. are needed for boiled fish and hot pot.